With COVID 19 – We Give you 19 Reasons Why You & I Are Still Fighting
We re-defined the virus name.
Overcome This Phase,
Value What Matters,
Identify Bigger Purposes
Then, why are we fighting this monster? Why does it matter?
We took a moment to ask ourselves before we asked other people, but mainly these are the 19 reasons why we are still fighting it together.
- Life is an offer to learn.
- Life is about the good & the bad; every moment counts.
- Life is in continuous movement; rich in new & different experiences.
- Life is a gift; we cherish & enjoy it.
- Life is about us & others; we should look after ourselves because we matter to others.
- Life is always changing, if we don’t live its changes, we’re missing out.
- Life is to find beauty.
- Life is to find peace.
- Life is about those small rewards.
- Life is also about scars.
- Life is also the bad, but there is always someone to help.
- Life is about problems that make us aware of how strong we really are.
- Life is a challenge that aids to better understand ourselves.
- Life it to discover something new about us every day.
- Life is about the love we give and receive, loving someone, loving something, loving life!
- Life is a pursuit of hopes, dreams, and achievements.
- Life is a source for wisdom that waits for us to drink from
- Life is about the connection made between yourself & every single creature out there.
- Life is important, you are important, your loved ones are important.
Our Vision Awaits us! A vibrant society, a thriving economy, and an ambitious nation.